Major changes are in store this year for Britney Spears, including a baby with her boyfriend.
She’s told her father that “she wants the conservatorship to end and the freedom to make her own decisions.” For a decade, Jamie Spears has controlled every aspect of her life. Guiding her career, handling her finances, providing a modest monthly allowance and managing her meds.
The next step for Britney would then be to have a daughter. (Baby! One more time.) A source told Us Weekly(quote) “She’s talked with Sam Asghari about making babies together. She was young when she had Sean and Jayden, and she feels much more mature now.”
Her boys turn 12 and 13 years old in 2018. Her much younger boyfriend, Sam Asghari, will be 24. A friend said (quote) “She wasn’t looking for a relationship. They just sort of fell in love. Britney is head over heels with Sam.”
Talk About It:
- Britney has never been better. She’s healthy and making bank.
- Her Instagram account is filled with photos of her boys, workout videos and romantic vacations with her male model boyfriend.
- Reminder: Sam is closer in age to the boys than he is to Britney.
- Doctors and lawyers will provide court testimony if Britney is ready to be free from a conservatorship.
- The real test for Britney will be this summer’s 28-date tour of Piece of Me. Can she keep it together?
MILESTONES: @BritneySpears looks to end dad’s conservatorship and make a baby with BF Sam Asghari #BabyOneMoreTime http://usm.ag/2HdK1cB - Tweet