WEDDING SZN IS IN FULL SWING, Y'ALL.
I needed full caps because I'M FREAKING OUT. okay. Uhh. woosah.
Not only are we less than six weeks away from our own wedding, we've been attending a half a dozen of them leading up to it.. so the only things I'm buying are for these weddings. Still, you might be able to use em? Maybe?
So here's a list of my order confirmations, and some photos below!
- This silk Shein dress that I 100% recommend
- Faux pearl belt for my bridesmaid dress because it just needed something.. and it was perfect.
- Silky curls while you sleep set. I had been using bandanas, but this has been working better. It's amazing how little time I spend on my hair now.
- Tarte lip paint because it's the absolute best
- "Old school" thermometer because I discovered that the thermal/forehead ones that we all got are a total scam and are absolutely not accurate.
- Shower caddy because I was sick of hearing my suction cup one crash in the middle of the night. This one feels real good.
- Mini sewing machine because I have some minor sewing projects like hems and luggage tags to do
Don't forget to always use Rakuten, by the way. I got $43 in cash back last month on this stuff [and I had to order a bunch of cheap sheets for our cabins at the wedding].