It's going to be another hot but beautiful weekend and if you don't have plans, we got you covered with some suggestions! Check out somethings you can do this weekend below:
- Prime Video's FYC Fest (Aug 12-14): free event going down from Sherman Oaks to Santa Monica to WeHo where guests can enjoy outdoor activations, food trucks, live DJ, and of course some photo ops!
- Rams vs Chargers (Aug 13): FOOTBALL IS BACK! 🏈 Preseason kicks off with the two LA teams facing off at SoFi Stadium; kick off starts at 7pm.
- 2022 Natsumatsuri Family Festival: located at the Japanese American National Museum that features free cultural performances, crafts and activities for the family.
- Custom Sneaker Class (Aug 11-13): take a class from Majorwavez Lab to customize your own pair of shoes (bring your own pair or buy a pair in class).
- Daddy Yankee (Aug 13): catch the King of Reggaeton before he retires at the Kia Forum.
- ZOA Venice Beach Pop-Up (Aug 13): free pop-up beach activation going down at Venice Beach from 2pm-6pm.
- Stretch & Sip Yoga (Aug 13): taught by SoulPlay Yoga at the Hilton Los Angeles Culver City on the Ballroom Terrace every Saturday at 9am.
- A Faery Hunt Adventure in Sherwood Forest (Aug 13): interactive, immersive performances that inspire imagination and fun.
- Free Shakespeare in the park (Aug 13-14): production of "As BOO Like it" (Halloween inspo from Shakespeare's 'As You Like It') at the Culver City Media Park starting at 11am.
- Silverlake Jewish Summer Festival (Aug 14): food trucks, crafts, live band, and activities for the kids at at the Sunset Triangle Plaza
- Golden Girls Brunch: if you are a fan of the show, check out the immersive experience at the new "Golden Girls" themed restaurant in Beverly Hills.
- Paranormal Cirque II: the R-Rated horror-themed circus is not for the faint of hear and of course is not suitable for kids.
Head to KTLA 5 for more.